Monday, November 09, 2009


PW OP CAN KISS OUR ASSES GOODBYE BABY!


OP's over! I think it went fine, and I did learn something from it. I didn't do too well at the beginning for I was too fast and alittle soft, but it didn't really affect my performance at the later part. For once.

But.. I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT IT NOW. its freaking over!



Actually, I'm not in the mood to blog again. shall do that another day!

btw. I ♥ SITI NADIA.
Spread the love for our emak nadiaaaaa.




..lets wait for the list to get longer!



Tomorrow's gonna be I&R session in the morning,
out with the geoggies (FINALLY!!),
out with ashley and kaiying at night (to study D:)





(and omgosh I found my fav lookbook profile. WHY?
click to find out esp. 2nd photo!
He's so adorable! (L)_(L)
Plus he wears classy clothes plus plus plus!)


HI EMILY WE ARE GETTING CRAZY AND HIGH OVER MSN NOW HAHAHA.

No comments: